PROJECT № 2018-BG-IA-0134 IMPLEMENTATION AND CERTIFICATION OF INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN LINE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 27001
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The project aims at ensuring adequate control and preserving the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information and information systems through the implementation and application of practices and policies in line with an established internationally recognized standard. The objective will be achieved through the implementation and certification of an Information Security Management System in compliance with the requirements of standard БДС EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017 Information technology - Security techniques - Information security management systems – Requirements.
The project covers the following activities:
- Development and implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of standard БДС EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017 and its integration within the management system of Bulgartransgaz EAD;
- Audit and certification of the implemented information security management system;
- Project management.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES AND EXPECTED RESULTS
The implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of БДС EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017 will contribute to:
- Implementing a structured approach to manage the information security;
- Preserving the confidentiality of information;
- Ensuring accessibility and enhancing the continuity of critical services provided by Bulgartransgaz EAD;
- Systematic risk assessment and management;
- Reducing incidents related to information assets;
- Raising employee awareness of information security;
- Increasing confidence among clients, partners and other stakeholders with regard to the reliable management of information security risks;
- Improving the credibility and reputation of the company;
- Fulfilling the legal requirements with regard to the implementation an information security management system;
- Enhancing the level of compatibility with the systems of partner organizations as a result of the application of a common set of guidelines on information security.
TOTAL ELIGIBLE COSTS: € 188 841
BENEFICIARY: BULGARTRANSGAZ EAD
ACTION DURATION:: 09.05.2019 – 28.02.2021
FINANCING: THE PROJECT IS CO-FINANCED BY THE CONNECTING EUROPE FACILITY, SECTOR “TELECOM”
CURRENT STATUS: Implementation of an awarded contract from a public procurement. Ongoing coordination with the Innovation and Networks Executive Agency regarding the extension of the implementation period of the grant agreement.
Tel.: (02) 939 63 00
|The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Bulgartransgaz EAD and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.|