The information system Commercial Dispatching Platform allows Bulgartransgaz’ network users to perform:
- Submissions of nominations and re-nominations;
- Submission of information necessary for the allocation of the quantities under article 21 paragraph 21, article 22 paragraph 2 item 1 and item 2 of the Natural Gas Trading Rules;
- Services related to the Virtual trading point (VTP);
and to receive:
- Information on the booked capacity;
- Data about the actual physical flow;
- Allocations data;
- Information for your balancing status;
- Monthly reports for the offered services;
To register on the Commercial Dispatching Platform go to registration form.
Market participants referred to in paragraph 1 of Article 9 of Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 shall submit the registration form to the national regulatory authority prior to entering into a transaction which is required to be reported to the Agency in accordance with Article 8(1). In line with the requirements of Article 10(2) of Regulation (EU) No 1348/2014 and ACER Decision 01-2012, the registration of the market participants in ACER CEREMP shall be supplemented by an EIC code and this code shall be used for REMIT reporting purposes.
Log in to Commercial Dispatching System.
* BORICA AD is a joint-stock company owned by the Bulgarian National Bank and the commercial banks in the country. BORICA AD is a Certification Services Provider (CSP) registered in the Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) with certificate No 2/25.09.2003, and CRC decision No 994/09.09.2010 in accordance with the legal and regulatory framework in force.