The service of natural gas supply shut down and rendering safe and/or bypassing of gas pipeline section is offered to other companies only for sections and facilities of Bulgartransgaz EAD gas transmission system and/or facilities of directly connected users for whom the performance or non-performance of the service will have an impact on the reliability, trouble-free operation of Bulgartransgaz EAD gas transmission system and on the technical parameters and quality of the transported natural gas.
Procedure for performing the service:
1. Submission of an application by the Applicant containing the technical parameters required for natural gas supply shut down.
It shall be written in free text and filed at the Bulgartransgaz EAD Registry office at address: 1336 Sofia, post box 3, residential area Lyulin 2, 66 Pancho Vladigerov Blvd.;
2. Review of the application received and considering the conditions for preparation of an offer by Bulgartransgaz EAD within 15 working days;
3. Sending a written offer to the service applicant describing the conditions of performing the service and its cost;
4. Handing consent in writing at Bulgartransgaz EAD by the applicant with regard to the proposed offer;
5. Concluding a written contract between Bulgartransgaz EAD and the Applicant for performing the activities.